Could you kill your best friend? Do you have what it takes to take down 49 other players in a terrifying game of stealth, cunning and luck? ArcadeCon’s Battle Royale tournament returns and new contestants are welcome to apply now!
Send your details including full name, date of birth, a visible photograph in an email to email@example.com
You can check out the rules below:
- You must pre-register for this game! After you sign up for Battle Royale you have 30 days to pre-register to reserve your place! If you do not register your place is not guaranteed and you could lose your spot in the game!
- Players must be 16yrs old+ at the time of ArcadeCon 2014
- The game is being organised by one person – the BR Games Master, he will handle all disputes and his decision is final!
- You must attend the convention for the entire weekend, day passes will not suffice to play this game!
- Photographs MUST BE included in your e-mail and look something like a passport photo. Clear, with a plain background behind you. Please do not alter your appearance (if you wear glasses daily then please wear them in your photo)
- You are not to harm another player or act towards them in aggressive manner.
- Your Battle Royale collar and tag must be worn AT ALL TIMES!
- You are allowed to cosplay but you are not allowed obstruct/hide your face or your tags! If you are cosplaying you cannot conceal your tag/collar
- You may leave the game at any stage but you must hand in your tags and envelope to the Games Master!
- To ‘kill’ your target you have to simply inform they have been caught and show them their picture and take their envelope and dog-tags from them.
- After the Battle Royale packs are handed out on Friday night there will be a ONE HOUR SAFE period and no player can be killed!
- This year Danger Zones will be enforced if a player remains stationed in one spot for too long – the objective of this is to prevent campers!
- Each day there will be three check-ins – failure to sign in at these times will result in annihilation from the game!
- Check-in times will grant ALL players a 30minute safe time! No player can be killed for the duration of the Safe Time..
- Once you’ve killed your target you MUST inform the Games Master and hand in the tags of your victim straight away!
- Players must keep their BR packs on them at all times – if your target does not have their pack please inform the Games Master and you will be given a new pack!
- If you lose your targets picture please inform the Games Master straight away.
- If a dispute arises between players please contact the Games Master!
- This game is not open to Convention Staff
- There are only FIFTY spaces available!
- Cheating or breaking any of the rules above will lead to automatic disqualification
These rules are subject to change, please see the forums for updated BR rules.